Happy Playoff Championship Sunday! I wanted to take a moment before the football games kick off to write a little something down. Do you ever stop and ask yourself Why you do what you do? Whether it's big or small, we all have a why.
Why do I love football and more specifically, the Denver Broncos? I grew up around it. My parents are and have been Broncos fans my entire life. Football is a great escape, an opportunity to be swept away by the excitement of competition and fandom. Nothing earth changing or life changing goes with this why. It just is what it is.
One day I was approached by a close and trusted friend who had a business opportunity. You know those people, the ones who have the next great thing. I have many friends who work in the Direct Sales/MLM business so this happens to me a lot. I'm a good friend, so I always listen politely but in the end, I say no thanks. Direct Sales is a huge industry, but selling people the next diet pill, jewelry, make up, or other things like that is just not my thing.
So, when my friend Mike approached me, AGAIN, about something new, I did what I always do. I listened. Yet this time, I was actually curious to know a bit more. I did a ton of Google searches, reading, and watching YouTube videos about this new company. And as much as I wanted to say NO like I always do, I just couldn't. It was that compelling to me.
As my blog name says, I am passionate about 3 things...Food, Family, and Football. This business I have ventured into encompasses two of the three. Food and Family.It is a new food company who is making it their mission to nourish the world. Sounds corny, right? I thought so too. But after listening to the founders of this company, very very successful people with more money than God, and hearing their WHY, the reason they are doing this, I couldn't say no. The most renowned nutritionists, scientists, and businessmen have come together to create a food product line of REAL FOOD that will provide ALL 43 ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS that we need daily. Cool, right?
I know, you're thinking, people are already doing things like this with supplements, diet shakes, etc. But this is truly different. This is stuff you make meals with, stuff you already buy at the grocery store like oatmeal, Alfredo sauce, soup, pudding....stuff like that. The only difference is that these products will actually be good for you. Pretty cool right?
So WHY did I decide this was something I couldn't say no to? The reason is simple, my family. More specifically, my son Zack. He is 6 years old and autistic. Why does that matter? Well, here's the thing with many autistic kids....they do NOT eat well. They have issues with texture, flavor, routine, new things, etc. This can make nutrition a nightmare. My son eats about 15 different foods. NO VEGGIES, hardly any fruit, and very few proteins. This kid lives on macaroni & cheese, chicken nuggets, and pepperoni pizza, as long as the pepperonis are round. Now, I can make these same foods but they will actually provide him with EVERY SINGLE NUTRIENT the World Health Organization says he needs. Add to that the research in autism suggests diet has a tremendous effect on behavior and temperament in autistic children.
So, in my world, this is the Holiest of Holys...this is the answer to a prayer. And did I mention the best part, it taste SO FREAKING GOOD. It's really hard for me to contain my excitement about this. I mean, C'Mon Man, I can eat delicious pizza and call it healthy? Who does that? I feel like I've gone back in time and my buddy is Bill Gates and he just said to me "I have this idea for computers, do you want to be my partner?" That's the opportunity I have right now with Yevo.
Anyway, hopefully this is my last semi-serious blog for a few weeks. In the meantime, if you love your kids, your family, yourself and want to know more about Yevo, check out my website www.bit.ly/YevoLeap and see if you are as excited as I am.
This is me (as Bill Gates) asking, do you want in?
No comments:
Post a Comment