So it has come to my attention that EVERYONE blogs these days. I mean really? everyone? Well, always behind the times, I figured, hey why not. I have a ton of opinions and thoughts. I share them all the time with my friends, family, neighbors, the cashier at the grocery store...Anyway, you get the idea. So I figure, why not, I'll give this a try. Hopefully it will be helpful if not just entertaining.
When I was trying to name my blog, much like naming my 5 kids, I immediately drew a blank. How do you name a blog? Do you tie it to your business, your family, what you think you might write about? I mean, wow...the pressure. Eventually I came up with Food, Family, Football. The 3 F's of my CRAZY life. This should surely provide many blog topics for years to come!
Let's start with Food - I absolutely love food. I like lots of different kinds of food. Anything from a bratwurst in front of the hardware store to the amazing $100 dinner my husband and I shared at a very ritzy restaurant. One thing I don't like about food is when I'm supposed to eat more healthy. Like Kale - have you actually eaten that stuff. It's so bitter. It tastes like you pulled some weeds from your backyard, threw it on a plate and called it a meal. There are a slew of "healthy" foods I don't like. Fortunately for my palate, I don't force myself to eat them. Of course, that means I should take vitamins to make up for it right? Yeah, I "forget" to do that all the time. They are HUGE, some have an after taste, and they usually mess up my insides for a few days. You know, nothing is quite on schedule?
I am excited that I may have finally discovered a solution to that problem. I am working with a company that makes real food - the stuff that tastes good so its probably bad for you. But this food is actually really GOOD for you. It actually eliminates the kale - thank goodness- and the vitamins - YAY me! Believe me, my taste buds will be the true test of how awesome their products are- no fooling my mouth. Keep your fingers crossed for them!
So wish me luck on this new adventure - the BLOG! Hopefully you will enjoy what I have to say. If you want to check out my business go to: www.JustDoYevo.com or go to my Facebook page at www.facebook/YevoGeneration
Chow for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment